COVID 19 PLAN
It is our duty to adopt a pro-active approach to this pandemic. As such, we have carefully reviewed our COVID-19 prevention and response plan in mind to devise and provide you extra security and comfort.
- All the staff will be using face mask and visors
- Higher frequency with increased levels of sanitization and disinfection
- Each hotel has a “COVID-19” ambassator, a staff member that assures the measures are being correctly implemented
II. Public areas
- Sanitizer is available in all public areas and floors
- All public areas will undergo a two-tier sanitization process with thorough cleansing, fogging and wiping using hospital grade disinfectant.
- Elevators: Every 2 hours
- Public areas and facilities: 2 - 10 times daily
- Common public areas sanitized from 1-4 times daily and frequent touchpoints (handrails, lift buttons, table-tops, door handles etc.) sterilized every hour or less.
- Frequent usage of heavy-duty neutral PH floor-cleaning agent to disinfect all floor areas.
- The rooms are cleaned on a daily basis. In case the guest doesn't pretend the cleaning or contact with the staff, it should leave the sign at the door
- All the bed clothing will be washed at high temperatures with a strong disinfectant
- All bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected with heavy-duty alkaline bathroom cleaner and disinfectant. Injection of diluted cleaning solution into drains to avoid clogged pipes and to prevent bacterial growth.
IV. Food Hygene
- Breakfasts are now organized previously by sitting, so each guest receives a form to choose breakfast time
- F&B restaurants / bar areas will be cleaned and sanitized 3 times daily, during and after service
- Guests are encouraged to wash hands before entry and use sanitizer dispensers available at F&B outlet entrances / exits
- All food & beverages will be served to guests by staff wearing face masks & disposable gloves.
- Twice daily temperature checks staff
- Reduction of staff movement
- In case of need, we provide you an health care professional video-consult
- Automatic check ins at the front desks will be available
- Every unit has an isolation room prepared in case of need